Premium DIY Insulation & Lining Kit DIYPACK
Many of our customers are keen to have a go at lining & insulating their campers themselves. For this reason, we have put together a comprehensive lining and insulation kit for the DIY’er!
What you get:
- Full detailed instructions with pictures of how to line and insulate your van
- 10m of Dodo Thermoliner Insulation – 7mm closed cell foam insulation covered with aluminium foil, equivalent to having 100mm of glassfibre wool. Self adhesive backing making it easier to apply. More than enough to line a SWB/LWB Van (10m x 1m roll).
- 6m of Dodo Thermofleece Insulation – Recycled insulation that will not absorb moisture, perfect for filling cavities in your van and further reducing heat loss.
- 12 or 15m (SWB/LWB) of 4 way stretch carpet in your choice of colour – Plenty of carpet for practicing lining or if you get a section wrong! N.B. most lining kits offer considerably less meaning it can be tight for carpet, especially if it’s your first time!
- 12 aerosol cans of TrimFix adhesive – high temperature adhesive (110 deg) perfect for adhering carpet to the interior of your van.
- 5 sq m Dodo Barrier floor sound deadening – a flexible acoustic barrier mat designed to block unwanted noise.
- 1 x Acrylic roller for applying insulation/carpet ensuring good adhesion
- 1 x Stanley knife with 5 hooked blades for trimming carpet/insulation.
Collection from our workshop, get in touch for a delivery quote. Please leave a message at checkout with your choice of carpet colour.