2019 Vango Noosa Driveaway Awning 2019VANGONOOSA
A great compact sized awning and brand-new for 2019, the Noosa is named after a snug secluded beach in Australia – picture this on your holidays! Featuring a pre-attached front extension to provide shelter from sun or rain. and toggled curtains allowing for more privacy when needed. The front mesh door helps keep the bugs out whilst giving fresh air in to your living area. If you are heading off on a spontaneous road trip or taking a long break with the family, the Noosa is the ideal awning, offering a great balance of indoor and outdoor space.
Free delivery and 3 year warranty as standard.
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates a strong, yet light and reliable structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- High Level Ventilation - Helps to circulate air within the awning and reduces condensation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Wide Mouth Bag with Compression Straps - Allows your awning to be packed away and carried to and from the campsite easily
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience Poled Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag and carry bag with compression straps