2019 Vango Cove Driveaway Awning 2019VANGOCOVE
The Vango Cove drive away awning is perfect for couples and young families off on an adventure. The front facing awning is positioned the same way as your campervan ensuring you are always facing the view and giving you added privacy from your campsite neighbours. The linked-in groundsheet ensures the Cove is ideal for living or storage, whilst the AirBeams ensure a strong and rigid structure which is quick and easy to pitch.
Free delivery and 3 year warranty as standard.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Linked-in Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Sentinel Active - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Flat Entry Groundsheet - Easily dropped to ground level allowing effortless entering without needing to step over the entrance
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- Experience AirBeam® Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel pegs with carry bag, carry bag with compression straps and a double action pump with carry bag